- Comprehensive and Diabetic Eye Exams
- Latest treatments for Presbyopia (loss of close up vision)
- Dry Eye Disease and Treatment
- Pediatric Eye Exams
- Management of Ocular Diseases
- Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration and Others
- Advanced Technology - such as OCT and digital photography
- Eye Emergencies (Foreign bodies/Injuries/Red Eyes)
- LASIK/PRK/Cataract Surgery Co-Management
- Near sightedness, Far sightedness, Astigmatism Diagnosis and Treatment
Welcome to Optical Express and Medical Eye Center. We know that eye health goes beyond a prescription for glasses and contact lenses. Regular eye exams are important for everyone, as many serious eye conditions have no early warning symptoms. As such, we are committed to educating our patients on eye health. We also want to understand your personal and family health history as many systemic conditions have ocular manifestations. We put an emphasis on serving each patient as an individual.
Our practice is privately owned and operated and is here to serve the community. We are committed to providing personalized attention in an effort to ensure our patients achieve the best visual and eye health outcomes.
Our Practice Offers:
Comprehensive Eye Exams
Diabetic Eye Exams
Ocular Injuries And Infection
Glaucoma Detection And Management
Macular Degeneration Detection And Management
Vitamins For Ocular Certain Conditions
Pediatric Eye Exams
Call Us for Appointment Information!
We offer specialized support of a wide array of issues:
In case of life threatening emergencies, call 911.
If you experience any of the following symptoms, it’s important to seek medical advice from your optometrist or eyecare provider:
- Sudden or Severe Eye Pain
- Loss of Sight
- Flashing Lights
- Chemicals in the Eye
- Severe Eye Trauma
- Double Vision
- Light Sensitivity